Some of the reasons which make Acme air curtains effective & durable
• Heavy gauge steel [ms / ss] chassis with elaborate coating processes for longer corrosion free functional life.
• Heavy duty motors from ge / cg for 1-phase fhp motors / elbee for non flame proof 3 phase units / abb for flp 3 phase units.
• End -to-end double bearings with high temperature synthetic lubricant to prevent bearing failure.
• End to end shaft mounted, tffs for cross flow suction offering lower % variation of air velocity, across any horizontal point of the air draft, for uniform,
• Consistent & thicker air barrier resulting in effective curtain formation as dust & thermal barrier or effective insect barrier application.
• Higher average velocities and cfm than any of competitive units.
• Guaranteed floor level velocities.
• Rugged construction for lowered maintenance schedule and lower spare replacement cost over a long period of continuous functioning.